Tuesday, July 26, 2016

[Hentai 2D] All My Lovely Nieces (Made Me Their Plaything So I Played Back Hard) (Motion Comic Version)

image  image image image


Story 

"My boyfriend's little baby d*ck is no gooooood. Uncle, I'll never get off with anyone else! A--- amazing!! Your d*ck is sugoooiiiii!" 

What's going on, you ask? 
Until yesterday if you asked me about my nieces I could say, they're a couple of sassmouthed brats. 
Today I've got them worshiping my d*ck saying all that millennial praise. Best ever. Super amazing. Raving sluts! 

On the phone? She'll let me f*ck her while her mouth is busy! 
On a date with her boyfriend? I'll f*ck her the way he can't, the timid micropenis loser! 
I own these girls from cute faces to hot bodies: see it all here! 

Survive presents a full voice, full animation adaptation of Carrot's CG collection 

Voiced by Yuika (as Miyu), Megu Fujimoto (as Yui)


2 comments:

  1. Hey, can i ask u some favour? I'm finding some torrent a few days, but i cannot. So i need your help. The torrent name is フタ魔女(モーションコミック版) (rj166440). Please find it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wanna animation, not manga. I'm already have manga.

      Delete