Saturday, June 4, 2016

[Hentai 2D] The High School Girl I Met That Day

image
image image


How I met Ruri. 

I was ambling down the shopping street. 

Until last week I was a high roller in securities on an elite career path. 
But now I was just tired, tired of work, tired in my heart, with nowhere to go. 

"Guess I'll find a manga cafe..." 

I was looking for a place to take my mind off things. 
Instead, I found a person. 

"Probably a high schooler..." 

She looked about 18. 
She was beautiful. Good poise, dignified, but sexy. 
Her uniform was too small. 
I felt nostalgic, thinking of my adolescence. 
She smiled and looked at me, and it was like she saw into my tired soul. 

Before I even realized it, we were talking. 
Just idle chit-chat. 

She was an oasis in the desert of society. 
Thirsting for the water of her solace, I followed her to the love hotel. 

* Shimizuan presents a fapworthy animation (movie) product: 
Meet Ruri on the street in the shopping district, 
talk at the love hotel, then touch, explore your sexual feelings, romance. 



No comments:

Post a Comment